Please comment on and share the posts you enjoy; I would love to get people talking and debating on films they love. Also, let me know of any films I should see!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Taken 2

Last night I was invited out to go see "Taken 2", but am unfamiliar with the first installment of the film "Taken", so I 'IMDB'ed it.
Immediately as I started watching the "Taken" trailer I bursted out laughing! I had practically already seen it.
How so, you may ask: Family Guy!
"Family Guy" had done a parody of the film in a 30 minute slot, one of many I have seen and loved.
Aside from that I decided to go see "Taken 2"; though I feared that I would only see "Family Guy" while watching the film.
Luckily that wasn't the case.
I really enjoyed the movie.
It was fast paced. Action packed. and had not just myself, but others in the theater visibly on the edge of their seats.
I recommend that people who enjoy action cinema to go and see this thrill based sequel  that has Liam Neeson go from "old guy" to action packed hunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment