Please comment on and share the posts you enjoy; I would love to get people talking and debating on films they love. Also, let me know of any films I should see!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Zombie turned warm bodies

I've never been one for zombie flicks, it's not that they scare me, I've just never cared for them. But this past week I decided to tag along with some classmates to see Warm Bodies, which I never wanted to see, but surprisingly loved.
The film had everything, it was funny, scary, sad, engaging and of course warmth.
As an unlikely love forms between zombie and human there is a beat of a once still heart; and with each thump I cheered for their connection to thrive.
Throughout the film I was on the edge of my seat waiting for what was to come next...
Hands bursting in the air, nail biting and the occasional shriek escaping my lips is what this film allowed to happen; which is what I believe any audience member would hope to get from a film, a good film.
If you enjoyed Zombieland go and see Warm Bodies and be prepared to go the motions of your emotions.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment