Please comment on and share the posts you enjoy; I would love to get people talking and debating on films they love. Also, let me know of any films I should see!

Monday, May 13, 2013

SAW - The Jigsaw Completed

In the past I have always avoided watching the SAW films, I don't know why, but I just did.

A month ago I finally decided to sit down and watch them over the span of a week, and instantly became entranced. 

The films had me jumping, cringing and tensing up as the games were played out on the screen. 

My friend Cat joined me, she had already seen all of them, and as we watched the confusion of what was going on was setting in deep.

Cat just kept telling me that I needed to get to the seventh movie and then all will make sense; but I couldn't help but want to make a list of who died and the time line throughout the films.

Which was anything but concise. 

Just like I mentioned with The Human Centipede, SAW is one film franchise that just needs to be watched, though you might have to look away from the screen some times as the graphic nature can be a bit too much; unlike The Human Centipede that, for the most part, had all of the unpleasant scenes out of view.

This is a psychological film that will have you thinking twice about how you go about your life.

"ha ha ha ha ha" -Jigsaw

No comments:

Post a Comment