Please comment on and share the posts you enjoy; I would love to get people talking and debating on films they love. Also, let me know of any films I should see!

Friday, September 6, 2013

Rush World Premiere Experience

The other day I decided to walk to Leicester Square, just cause, and stumbled upon the Rush World Premiere.

It was the beginnings of all the excitement with the setting up of fences, signs for the film and the of course the red carpet.

I immediately stopped and found out how to be part of the fun.

I waited in line to get a good spot, it only took three hours, and it was worth it in the end.

There I was smashed up against the fence ready to get a glimpse of any celebrities who decided to venture out that night to support this film based on true life events of Formula 1 race car drivers Niki Lauda and James Hunt.

Fans waited in silent excitement for their favorite celebrity or formula 1 drivers to appear around the bend of crowds.

I was near the end of the trek of the red carpet before they entered the Odeon theater in Leicester Square.

In some ways It was a great spot, I was right in front with no one to block my view and had easy access to the stars; but there was a downside to my location.

Like I stated before, I was near the end and by that point the celebrities were being rushed inside; next time I will have a closer spot, I have already decided this.

To view my experience, and see who I saw, click the video below.


In order as seen in the video: The back of the actor who played Oliver Wood in Harry Potter (Sean Biggerstaff), Liam Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Warwick Davis, Olivia Wilde, David Hasselhoff, Daniel Brühl, and Chris Hemsworth


No comments:

Post a Comment